Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sweet Grandpa Cox















My Grandpa Cox passed away a month ago and i was lucky enough to go to Utah for his funeral. It was sad to say goodbye to someone i loved so much but so happy because i can't imagine how sweet his reunion in Heaven was with my grandma who passed away 13 years ago. The funeral service was beautiful and it was so good to be there with my whole family minus Roman. My dad grew up in a small town in Southern Utah called Orangeville, it is very small and we dont go as often as we should. Since the funeral was there we made a trip of it and stayed 3 days. It was so much fun to go to the desert and play around, it brought back many childhood memories!

1 comment:

  1. Please keep this blog up I promise you will really be glad you did someday. I love your picture diary. So wish I had one of my early years while I was raising the kids. So much more fun than those silly books we use to spend so much money and time on.

    ReplyDelete