Sunday, March 10, 2013

Surprise visits

















A couple weeks ago there was a knock at the door, SURPRISE, my mom and sister had come to see us! It was so fun to be surprised and Lucy was so excited to see Nora. They had so much fun playing with each other. I was getting home sick and this was perfect timing to see them. They were only here for a couple days and we fit in lots of stuff. Not long after getting here we learned that my grandpa passed away, it was sad news but such a blessing at the same time. After a couple days we hopped in the car and drove to Utah for the funeral. I was sad they could only stay a couple days but it was fun and i was excited to go to Utah. The funeral was amazing, my grandpa was the most amazing man. He worked hard and played hard. He lived and loved life to the fullest. The 2 weeks we all spent together was so much fun. These pics are in random order, thanks blog spot, i have no clue how to sort them.

No comments:

Post a Comment