Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

This year we were suppose to be in Az for Thanksgiving but when my aunt called and needed a house sitter we couldn't turn down the opportunity to make some extra cash and id never turn down visiting Utah! Since we moved to Az Roman hadn't been back to Utah and it was lots of fun being there together. Although we were babysitting/house sitting and we didn't have lots of free time, we still saw my family as much as we could and enjoyed our mini vacation together! We are so lucky that Lucy is such a good little traveler it hardly throws her off schedule.
I had so much to be thankful for this year at the top of my list are of course my husband and daughter, family and good health! 

We ended up with hardly any pics, oh well! 
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment