Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lucy's 3 months

Lucy is 3 months old today and i can't even believe how fast time goes by. She is such a doll and i can't get enough of her. She is smiling all the time, starting to make lots of noises and has even laughed a few times. She pulls the funniest faces, its hilarious, she's so much fun. Her acid reflex seems to be under control which is such a blessing, she still has bad days but nothing compared to how it was before. She is definitely beyond spoiled, and i can admit it. She is pretty much everything i said my baby never would be, the Lord sure does know how to humble me. I love her so much and can't even imgine life without her, she bring so much laughter, happiness and love to me. Love you Lu Lu!

5 comments:

  1. Cute new blog layout! Love that little Lucy Lu. I love the nickname Lu Lu, so cure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous facelift on the blog!! Lucy couldn't get any cuter... My goodness! Love her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I love it too! Rach helped me, that's why it's amazing, she really has the best taste in everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE IS A DOLL!! I always say that same thing, but I really just think she is so dang cute! 3 months already! Crazy! :) In just that amount of time I will have my own lil one...I can't believe how fast time goes!

    ReplyDelete