Sunday, February 6, 2011

Home sweet home

It was the most amazing feeling pulling away from the hospital with our baby girl. Roman drove so careful which was so cute, and of course i was sobbing tears of joy! Its so amazing to think of how tiny they are and that all there little parts work, it truly is a blessing! It felt so good to be home safe and sound. Before leaving the hospital and asked the nurse to give her a bath and she loved it so here are some cute pics of the bath and ride home. P.S. Have i mentioned how much i love her, words can't really explain it, being a mom is so amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T get over how adorable she is. I can't wait to meet her soon. I'm going to look up your number on fb again (since I got a new phone now and don't have it again) so I can drop by sometime this week. She is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete